- There are so many good reasons to hate "Blurred Lines," but plagiarism is not one of them.
- The bloggers who went after Benny Johnson and Fareed Zakaria have found a new target in New Yorker writer Malcolm Gladwell.
- After careful review, 'Newsweek' has removed its blanket correction notice from Zakaria's author page and has instead appended specific corrections to those articles that 'Newsweek' staffers felt warranted them. 'Newsweek' also requested an interview with CrushingBort and BlippoBlappo to learn about their methods and motivations.
- 'What's the big deal?' the Slovenian intellectual asks
- The former viral politics editor will head the conservative site's first-ever social media position
- Who is Benny Johnson and why are people talking about him? We explain using GIFs from the 2003 drama Shattered Glass.
- A contributor to The American Renaissance says the Slovenian intellectual lifted his work