- Ukraine's president will visit eastern regions on Wednesday but has not responded to the invite.
- Bomb threats to Kiev's transport system and public spaces have become an almost daily occurance
- Russian president Vladimir Putin and Ukrainian leader Petro Poroshenko met a number of EU leaders on Friday, but there was little sign of progress in ceasefire negotiations
- Poroshenko is to visit the key port of Mariupol after Kiev accused rebels of sporadic violations overnight
- President Petro Poroshenko announced air strikes and artillery assaults on pro-Russian separatists in eastern regions following the end of a ceasefire.