- The Murdochs supported the rising star amid heavy criticism from president-elect Donald Trump during his campaign. Their next goal is to launch an international news network, buoyed by a potential acquisition of Sky News.
- The lawsuit comes just months after Fox agreed to pay $20 million to settle separate allegations of sexual harassment of female staff by Ailes.
- "Vanity Fair" says the settlement is for $20 million; 21st Century Fox issues apology to the former anchor.
- Roger Ailes gave Donald Trump a weekly call-in segment to discuss political issues, Fox sources told “New York” magazine.
- Rupert Murdoch will assume the role of chairman and acting CEO of Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.