- It is the second time in three weeks a school exam has been accidentally published online.
- Congressman Matt Salmon wants to investigate whether foreign students are illegally qualifying for U.S. visas.
- The school won't require most undergraduate applicants to submit SAT or ACT tests scores.
- “I taught America to beat the SAT,” John Katzman writes. “That’s how I know it’s useless.”
- The test is controversial, and over 800 colleges and universities don’t even require SAT or ACT scores to apply for admission