- Sanders insists his agenda is realistic so long as there is a huge voting upsurge. Now he’s endorsing candidates who are committed to his agenda.
- In a Georgetown speech, the candidate offered up a history lesson on democratic socialism.
- As Americans become increasingly socialistic in attitude, the wealthy still buy power.
- Presidential contender Manuel Valls attempts to reform French leftism, an ideology lagging behind the rest of Europe
- The Scottish Socialist Worker Party is campaigning hard for a Yes vote, but for rather different reasons to everyone else