- Subway ended their relationship with Fogle in July.
- Old tech means headaches for straphangers.
- Straphangers don't need comptroller's office to confirm train stations are, indeed, yucky.
- New York City’s MTA is launching a “Courtesy Counts” campaign to encourage manners on the train.
- Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Iraq had received "credible" intelligence that Islamic State militants plan to attack subway systems in Paris and the United States.
- It's been banned in Europe and Singapore, but it could be in your fast food bread