- Shiite militias in Iraq detained, tortured and abused far more Sunni civilians during the American-backed capture of the town of Falluja in June than U.S. officials have publicly acknowledged.
- Moises Saman traveled to Iraq to photograph Sunnis uprooted from their homes.
- Iraq’s deadly Shiite militias are lurking in the shadows.
- The alliance of Kurdish and Shi'ite forces has unintentionally laid the foundations for future sectarian conflict
- Iran's supreme leader criticized Western media for portraying the conflict in Iraq as a war between Shi'ite and Sunni Muslims
- “The Sunni tribes will come out on top. It’s their country. They have something to fight for.”