- The woman said she only realized the bullets were in her bag after she arrived at an airport in Tokyo.
- The dismal showing for Abe's party is also a stinging rebuke of his 4-1/2-year-old administration.
- A hotelier's book denying the massacre also provoked rebukes from China and South Korea's Olympic committee.
- Chef Zaiyu Hasegawa’s restaurant is a destination for globe-trotting gourmands, who chronicle their dining adventures on social media.
- When the Japanese want to get out of Tokyo, glorious, alpine Kamikochi is where they go.
- The Summer Games will host nations from around the world—and the launch of a 21st-century technological infrastructure.