- An ongoing study of their welfare delivers its latest alarming finding.
- The critically endangered Burmese Star Tortoises have been safely reported to a Myanmar sanctuary.
- Kai Xu, 27, of Windsor, Ontario pleaded guilty to six smuggling charges in U.S. District Court in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- The swimsuit holds a diaper in place, allowing scientists to collect waste necessary for their research.
- The adorable, tiny turtles can carry deadly diseases, and grow up to outcompete native species.
- The animals vocalizations are difficult to hear, and they don’t talk very much.