- Trump’s campaign claim that Mexico sends criminals and rapists to the U.S. helped propel his campaign, but ICE admits it’s not true.
- Around 800,000 people benefit from the protections, instituted by President Obama in 2012 and which Trump has pledged to rescind.
- Under the new administration, arrests of undocumented immigrants have increased by 33 percent compared to 2016.
- On Monday, the attorney general threatened to cut Department of Justice grants to the cities.
- There is little difference between Trump’s plan and what Bush and Kasich are advocating.
- Even If you wanted to, sealing off the Mexican border is impossible.