- More people in the U.S. died from opioid overdoses than car accidents in 2014.
- Federal authorities say the man made bogus threats to blow up the landmark.
- When a toxic leak threatens your water supply, just lower your pollution standards!
- 18-year-old Blair, a Republican, will become the youngest member of West Virginia’s House of Delegates, and the youngest state lawmaker in the country.
- Regulators face questions as residents deal with drinking water with a licorice-like chemical smell
- A private test found very low levels of the toxin in a restaurant's water
- Up to 300,000 people are without tap water after a chemical spill prompted Governor Earl Ray Tomblin to declare a state of emergency.