- The U.S. needs whistleblowers to protect the country from tyranny, Moore said.
- The first priority upon Chelsea Manning's release will be ensuring her safety, her attorney says.
- The Air Force visited Brandon Bryant's mom hours after Bryant testified about a U.S. air base in Germany.
- The Intercept obtained classified slides, detailing how the U.S. decides to kill terror suspects.
Snowden, Greenwald, Miranda to Introduce U.N. Treaty to End Mass Surveillance and Protect WhistleblowersThe activists are hoping to codify digital rights across the globe.
- The former private, who was sentenced for leaking diplomatic cables to WikiLeaks, now may be punished for prison infractions.
- One Marine corps veteran found the VA Department threatening to cut his disability rating.
- The statue would feature a full-size Assange, Edward Snowden, and Chelsea Manning standing on chairs.
- Intruders jimmied open a file cabinet at the Project on Government Oversight, a private organization whose history of investigations includes a critical report on a controversial Pentagon leak investigation.