- Incidents of sexist and racist violence have been reported across the country.
- Violence erupted between a white supremacist group and counter protesters at demonstration at the state capital.
- The probe into the racist prison gang culminated with murder convictions and halted its march toward consolidation.
- Frazier Glenn Cross was aiming to kill Jews, but none of those killed were in fact Jewish.
- None of the three victims were Jewish.
- Frazier Glenn Cross, 74, a former senior member of the Ku Klux Klan, is representing himself at the trial.