2018 Midterms

Ingraham: Cruz Owes Win to Trump

The Fox News host declared Cruz's narrow win in the Texas senate race a victory for Trump's brand of conservatism.

Avenatti: Dems Who Fight 'Fire With Fire' Win

Avenatti has long mulled over a run for president, coming out with his first political ad in recent days that urged people to get out and vote in the midterm elections.

Beto O'Rourke Tells Voters 'I'm So F**ing Proud of You'

"I am forever changed in the most profoundly positive way and forever grateful to every single one of you for making this possible. I believe in you, I believe in Texas and I believe in this country."

Gillum After Loss: 'Good Always Wins Out Over Evil'

"I still believe that there are more of us who believe in what is common, and what is decent, and what is right," he said. "And I believe, in the long run, good always wins out over evil."

Defeat May Increase Odds Of O'Rourke 2020 Run

Even before his defeat to Republican Ted Cruz was official, Texas Senate hopeful Beto O'Rourke was facing calls to run for president in the 2020 election.

Steve King Bars Multiple Reporters From Event

"We are not granting credentials to the Des Moines Register or any other leftist propaganda media outlet with no concern for reporting the truth," King's campaign reportedly said.

Stacey Abrams vs. Brian Kemp Election Results

Will Stacey Abrams make history as the first black female governor in U.S. history or will Trump-endorsed Brian Kemp keep Georgia under Republican leadership?

Pages