Chlorpyrifos is a widely used chemical product used on a variety of crops such as soya beans, alfafa, citrus, almonds, cotton, grapes and walnuts.
Members of White's band caught him as he collapsed during a performance at an outdoor venue in Virginia on August 16.
The man's parents had to take him to hospital because he was acting strange.
With a bleak prognosis, his parents had agreed to donate his organs.
Air pollution may play a key role in addressing this issue.
He immediately began to experience severe symptoms after eating just one "Carolina Reaper" pepper.
Sergei Skripal and his daughter are being kept heavily sedated and are still unable to communicate two weeks after they were poisoned.
The man was put in a single-person cell despite deputies being told he had been purposefully and repeatedly hitting his head on a concrete floor.
"In former times, he would have been declared a stillbirth."
The child has been on life support the entire 11 months of his short life.
Autopsy confirms former NFL player Fred McNeill's diagnosis.
Such damage has been seen only in people over 46. He was 27.
Hernandez ended his life in prison in April.
Tobacco residual exposure from clothes and furniture could potentially lead to brain and liver damage.
Eden was submerged in 5 degree Celsius water for 15 minutes and was unresponsive after being resuscitated.
Fred Warmbier, the student's father, said the family did not believe North Korea's explanation of his son's condition.
People who drank 14 to 21 units per week were three times more likely to have damage to the part of the brain involved in memory and spatial navigation.
Heath professionals have written an open letter calling for a switch to touch rugby for young people.
The film, which opened on Christmas Day in the U.S., examines the brain-injury crisis.
Although many of the players are expected to settle, about 200 retired players plan to sue individually.