The woman says she went into anaphylactic shock after her boyfriend ate a Reese's peanut cup and then kissed her—despite her severe peanut allergy.
A British airline passenger with a severe, potentially fatal, nut allergy wasn't allowed to fly on an Aerolineas Argentinas plane after she alerted cabin crew about her condition.
Plus, it's delicious.
The patch is the size of a quarter and delivers small amounts of peanut protein through the skin.
It's time to re-think how we treat peanut allergies in children.