The spiders are poisonous and can their bite can kill humans within minutes.
"I gave him just enough to shut him up and called y'all, so he wouldn't die," said Alvis Parrish, according to a police report.
Oregon State Police reached out to the public for help in its investigation after all leads came up dry.
Russia denies all allegations and President Vladimir Putin said that the suspects are civilians.
The Manchineel tree only grows in one place in the U.S., and is classed by The Guinness Book of World Records as "most dangerous tree in the world."
Residents of a neighborhood in El Paso, Texas saw the alleged suspect place the plates of cat food in the area.
The latest season of the Netflix drama sees Joe and Love try to kill each other with poison. But what is wolfsbane and is it deadly in real life?
Australian police were told the 2-year-old was twice taken to a children's hospital, in August and September 2020, following suspected poisoning.
Officers arrested a 63-year-old woman after 16 intoxicated men and women died in hospital.
The 19-year-old British man was on holiday in Ibiza, Spain, when he was bitten by a crawling arachnid.
"Don't get numb to this abusive language. Because it is through this language, it is through these insults, through these attacks that Hannity wields power," Stelter warned viewers.
"Seeing the dead bodies and picking them up was just truly heartbreaking," said Kelly Lacey, a bird coordinator who had been caring for the flock.
A news study confirms that the bite of a Noble False Widow spider can be just as severe as those of the feared Black Widow.
A pufferfish contains a deadly toxin called tetrodotoxin, with a single fish capable of killing 30 people.
An aquatic centre in New Zealand was closed after dozens of children found themselves struggling to breathe.
Joshua Hunsucker is accused of setting fire to medical equipment aboard a helicopter, mid-flight. He is also awaiting trial on charges of poisoning his wife with eye drops.
A local medical examiner determined the woman's death was caused by acute methanol intoxication, according to the lawsuit.
Michael Martinez, who uses a wheelchair, heard an alarm in the night when the rest of the family were asleep.
On Tuesday, Navalny was sentenced to over two years in prison for allegedly violating his probation while recovering from the poisoning in Germany.
An investigation is underway after a potentially deadly levels of a mold byproduct were discovered in cat and dog food.
The court heard how the 37-year-old teacher added sodium nitrite to the breakfast of children in the class of a colleague, with whom she had fallen out.
In an Instagram post, the Russian opposition leader shared that he was able to breathe on his own. His press secretary said he'd return to Russia.
Hasbro has issued a recall for thousands of Nerf "Super Soaker" water blasters sold at Target, over concerns that labels on the guns could contain toxic levels of lead.
Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny was hospitalized on Thursday after becoming increasingly ill during a flight to Moscow.
Methanol is a type of alcohol similar in chemical structure to ethanol.
One individual in Georgia ingested a mixture of pine cleaner, beer, mouthwash and pain medication on Sunday.
Poison control centers across the U.S. reported a significant increase in calls related to cleaner or disinfectant poisonings during the first three months of 2020.
Frank Jesse, 45, was taken into custody after his live-in girlfriend checked his phone when the cat, named Oliver, started behaving oddly.