"Dude, please just get off the car. Just jump off. Be a good little snake," Abbey Rostron can be heard in the now-viral videos.
"I couldn't tell how many were in that spot but they were big!" the man wrote on Facebook following the close encounter.
Catchers said it was "one of the most incredible places we have ever found a snake."
Stuart McKenzie, a snake catcher in Australia, released a video showing how he grabbed the venomous reptile by the tail to stop it slithering out of reach.
An Australian catcher said it showed deadly snakes are not always aggressive "but in fact want nothing to do with humans and will go to drastic measures to get away from us."
Hospital records suggest that bee stings were linked to more than a quarter of the admissions due to contact with a venomous animal or plant.
Snake removal expert Stuart McKenzie warned: "We obviously do not recommend people doing this as it can hurt the snake and can also be dangerous for the homeowners."
Reptile expert Stuart McKenzie said the snake needed to be moved because it had been lurking close to pets and children.
Video of the reptile was posted to Facebook by relocation business Snake Catcher Noosa, after wrangler Luke Huntley was called to remove it from a home in Sunshine Beach, Queensland.
The Queensland woman spotted the non-venomous reptile close to her bed after hearing noises coming from inside the room and turning on a lamp to investigate.
Stuart McKenzie, the owner of reptile relocation service Sunshine Coast Snake Catchers 24/7, said he initially feared the snake had consumed golf balls.
The 10-year-old girl was bitten on both feet by a mulga snake, also known as a king brown, estimated to be more than three feet in length by a local snake catcher.
The woman who owned the vehicle initially suspected that the notes could have been a "sick prank," according to snake catcher Stuart McKenzie.
The 20-year-old woman said she was able to take a photo of the snake, but added "my first priority was to get my fur babies safe"
Reptile expert Stuart McKenzie initially thought he was dealing with a highly-venomous brown snake, which is considered to be the second most toxic land snake in the world.
The predator was described as a "monster" by a snake-catcher, who said it was "one of the biggest" he's caught in some time.
A video posted on Facebook shows the highly venomous snake in the water at the family's home in Marino, a coastal suburb of Adelaide, Australia.
The eastern brown is considered the second most toxic land snake in the world and a bite with its venom can result in death.
Reptile wrangler Stuart McKenzie said it was a "sad" situation but stressed the roughly 5-foot-long reptile had behaved the only "natural" way that it knows.
A snake catcher said the reptile was "probably going to stay in there all night" because the "red-bellied" species is most active during the day.
Thankfully, the girl is doing fine, and one of the key reasons that she survived is because her grandmother administered effective first-aid immediately.
A video uploaded to Facebook by Sunshine Coast Snake Catchers 24/7 on Friday showed a series of close encounters with large carpet pythons found curled up inside the cooking appliance.
"My daughter was stoked, she has always wanted a snake—so she named it Ryan," said Felicity Richardson, of Tasmania, who found the snake had slithered close to some wrapped presents.
An expert wrangler said the snake was "nervous" when backed into the corner of the kitchen cupboard but appeared "quite happy" showing off to the camera when released.
A reptile-catcher released multiple images on social media showing potentially deadly snakes that were recently relocated from schools in Queensland.
A reptile removal expert in Australia says his business has been getting called weekly about snakes that "have entered a family's home and ended up in one of the bedrooms."
One mother's everyday bushwalk turned into a nightmare recently, when she spotted a creepy reptile near her baby's stroller.
A highly-venomous eastern brown was caught on camera gliding along the water towards some rocks on Sunday, as multiple onlookers kept their distance.
The Australian owner of the nine-week-old pup said she initially tried hitting the reptile with a cardboard Christmas wrapper roll.
Typhoon the dog came to the rescue after a 12-year-old was confronted by a jararaca snake in São Paulo, Brazil.