The 2009 tweet reads: "I made one of my employees cry like a baby on today's show. Honestly, it felt good."
Stephen "tWitch" Boss had largely positive things to say about his experience working on the show since 2014.
Experts told Newsweek that some manufacturers substituted methanol, a toxic ingredient, in order to meet the skyrocketing demand for hand sanitizer products in the U.S.
Attorney General Bill Barr blamed "the left" for America's hyperpartisan political environment, saying Democrats created a "secular religion," which views conservatives and the GOP solely as "the enemy."
Some hand sanitizers have also been added to an "import alert" to stop products from entering the U.S.
The FDA began publishing a small list in June, and it has ballooned over the last 3-4 weeks, with most of the products containing methanol.
Another product by the same brand was included in a list of hand sanitizers that the FDA recommended against using.
'Fox & Friends' marked "National Anthem Day" Sunday by praising country music and claiming "toxic masculinity" in the U.S. military helps keep Americans safe.
Anna Norquist thought she had the flu. Days later she was fighting for her life.
The Camp Fire in California's Butte County created so much smoke that it made the air quality hazardous to breathe.
Long-term benzene exposure can lead to multiple health conditions, including leukemia.
The red tide algae has caused beach closures in Palm Beach County.
Algeria's health minister wants people not to provoke animals, but people say better care would have saved woman's life.
Kansas found contaminated groundwater near Wichita, but did not investigate whether it had spread to private wells for six years.
Mushroom consumption can cause vomiting, diarrhea, vital organ damage or death.
Ten manatees suffering from exposure to toxic algae have been brought to SeaWorld Orlando since May 2.
"It smells like death."
Volcanic ash continued to sputter from a volcano on Hawaii's Big Island, raising health concerns about exposure to the toxic plumes.
A 50-year-old woman had to have emergency surgery after falling asleep in her mascara for 25 years.
Japan's "Little Sunfish" brought back never-before-seen footage of the Fukushima nuclear plant, which has claimed a number of prior devices.
The Siberian region declared a state of emergency after more than 100 people were poisoned.
Centuries ago, Indian princes would bathe in the lake. In modern times, even the poorest villagers going anywhere near it.
It's as yet unclear what degree of risk the particles pose but researchers fear they could lead to brain diseases.
Local residents are blaming a farmer who allowed the grass to grow unchecked in his field.