- COVER STORYDonald Trump promised "forgotten Americans" he'd be their tireless advocate in the White House. That hasn't quite panned out thus far.
- A grassroots tourist industry could revitalize a community battered by geopolitical disaster since Egypt's 2011 revolution.
- There’s a good reason authorities are treating the upcoming solar eclipse like a natural disaster.
- The former vice president is the same smart, warm guide that he was in 'An Inconvenient Truth,' but the political divide has only gotten worse since 2006.
- Adam Sternbergh's sharp-witted sci-fi western thriller will keep you glued to your beach blanket.