- Navalny’s protest on Sunday follows his allegations that the prime minister has amassed an "empire" of luxury real estate via questionable deals.
- The motive was unclear in the Cincinnati shooting that took place at around 1 a.m. local time.
- Sponsor InsightThere is a huge difference between a merely competent lawyer and one that will move heaven and earth to get the outcome you deserve. Find out how to pick your representative.
- Millennials Shun TV—At Least Until They're Older
- Erdogan Preventing Turkish Integration: German Minister
- Fillon Camp Claims Wiretapping in Corruption Probe
- Trump Backers Spare Him Blame for Healthcare Defeat
- Iran Responds to Sanctions by Penalizing 15 U.S. Firms
- Physical Retailers May be Locked in a Death Spiral
- Britain to Review Parliament Security After Attack
- Sponsor InsightWith cyber attacks constantly on the rise, the need to secure our networks is highlighted on a daily basis, not least as publicized in the recent US election. Where can you get the necessary qualifications to join this critical field?
- GoFundMe page sets a $10,000 goal to help raise awareness and lead to information that can solve the murder.
- Congress has very broad latitude to determine “high crimes and misdemeanors,” and the only check on that power is two thirds of the Senate.
In the Magazine
- A group of psychologists say body-oriented therapies can heal the deepest layers of the brain—and they're hoping neuroscience will prove them right.
- A guidebook from the Jim Crow era often meant the difference between a hot meal and a vicious beating.